http://lunaticswithlemonade.deviantart.com/
The group I cosplay in! Please visit our page!

Saturday 7 September 2013

LwL's October progress!

Thought I should post LWL's progress for our October cosplays!!

Bal's Vivaldi progress:

I know she's cut out all the fabric, but what she has pics of is:



Her wig!
Dat beautiful crown

Fabric and pattern
I've seen her cut out all her fabric now. The skirt fabric alone weighs so much! Almost like big fat gypsy wedding at this rate; she's gonna need hip padding!! 


Charley is doing Nausicaa and Lettie from Howl's moving castle. So far she's only posted Lettie's progress pics, although I know she's done some of nausicaas!
Such a lovely shade of pink

many patterns and fabric @__@
Not sure what other Harrie is up to, but Harriet almost has all her Alice cosplay ready!
She is just waiting for the dress. Here is her wig, shoes and socks.

So I will post more progress as more gets done. Let's hope everyone finishes in time for MCM October Expo. Not sure if I will!!

Ciao 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment